May 14–23, 2018
Dear students, designers, faculty,
Stir Copenhagen is a designer’s dream tour! We would like to invite you to spend 10-days in Copenhagen immersed in great design. Please join us for the third year of this unique design event. All are welcome.
– a fabulous modern architecture tour
– a two-day design workshop with the incredible studio PLAYTYPE
– tour personal homes for an intimate look at Danish culture through design
– find out why everyone knows about good design AND why Denmark was voted the ‘happiest place on earth’ (we are pretty sure they are related)
– a bike tour, castle tour, new design connections and friends, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, studio tours and much much more
– airfare, hotel, and all activities are included in the cost of the trip
We hope you will join us,
Stephanie Grey and Christine Gallagher
Legal Note: UDA is not responsible for this information. This posted information is requested by a UDA Member or Non-member.