Jorge Brandão Pereira, Ph.D.
School of Design
Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave
– PhD, University of Porto in 2015
– MA, University of Porto in 2007
– Lecturer, School of Design, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal.
– Researcher, ID+ Research Institute for Design, Media and Culture. Currently working in two EU-financed projects within Horizon 2020.
– Research coordinator, “The Mediated City” project, part of AMPS – Architecture, Media, Politics and Society, UCL. Developing its research and praxis discussing design, communication, participatory digital media, local cultures and creativity.